Pages

Jan 27, 2011

Maxi Dresses for Petite and Curvy Girls

As a follow up to my previous post, I decided to search for the ultimate maxi dress. Free People is notorious for their bohemian style clothing so I immediately went there and sure enough I found one.

Tips for the Small and Curvy:
For girls who have some curves - choose a dress that is fitted in the top and looser in the bottom (but not too loose because you don't want it to hide your figure).
If you are on the smaller side like me - stick with a simple pattern or a single color so that you can hem the bottom.

I love this dress because it is simple and practical. It's not skin tight, but still shows my shape. Also, it can be shortened easily and the black color will hide it. (Besides, black will show off your tan!) Pair it with a bright bag, some heels, and a statement necklace or belt.



Another great option is this Everyday Racer Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment